Tuesday 20 October 2009

work work work

So I've been working away... slaveing away in front of a computer ... it's just so hard for some people

but i'm not one of them =P

I actually love my course, especially now that we are on to texturing which is something I have a little experience in compared to my none existant experience with Maya and 3D in general.

I have been spending a lot of time on my project, mostly modeling it, then undoing it again ... so I haven't porgressed as far as i should but I thought I would share what I've done so far



As you can see, it's missing all the complex mechanical stuff; the rollers, the ribbon and holders etc etc. All that fun is still to come ... I'm a little scared needless to say LOL

... wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

Sebastien LABAN said...

Hi Holly! :)

I've started learning 3D by modeling my computer! It's not very creative but it helps you understand the volume! It's areally great school! :)

So great start! and "Good Luck"!!!
And Thanks for joining the facebook group of Meet Meline! :)

Sebastien LABAN

Post a Comment