Just a quick update really. I've been working on this project for the past couple of weeks on and off. Between moving back into London, battling a cold that just doesn't want to go away and all the general stuff life tends to throw at you. I was hoping to get to this point a lot earlier but I've built and rebuilt it quite a few times so far. I didn't have the clearest idea of the finicky details which actually would detirmin some things about the model that I hadn't really considered. So quite a few times I've had to go back to the drawing board and work these things out in 2D first before jumping back into the modelling process.
Anyway enough talking, more showing
By no means perfect the inner-filler stuff still needs adding, but I like it! I've never been into robots and that stuff but I love steampunk so I've enjoyed the challenge. Next is UVing ..... great =P